Network connectivity prioritised for delivering voice
A solution for every end user
We might have the greatest internal infrastructure in the world, but if your clients can’t connect to them reliably and with Quality of Service guarantees then their experience of SIP and hosted telephony will be a poor one.
Therefore SCDS have partnered with a number of key ISPs to deliver connectivity options for all sizes of business with quality of voice calls the absolute priority at all times.
- Fibre Ethernet – From 10Mb-10Gb for internet and optional private voice VLANs. Free Installations available.
- EFM – From 2Mb-14MB for internet and optional private voice VLANs. Free Installations available.
- FTTC – Up to 80Mb Download and 20Mb Upload with prioritised voice traffic
- ADSL – Up to 24Mb ADSL for data connectivity ADSL Annex A or Annex M options
- QoS DSL – Voice only DSL product guaranteeing QoS over a copper circuit. – Guaranteed latency, jitter and packet loss over a voice-only private line
As SCDS has multiple directly cross-connected ISPs, we can choose the best one for your client both in value and service whilst always guaranteeing the very best in voice quality.
SCDS also specialise in providing voice and data over MPLS connectivity, whether your client wants to connect sites together to reduce voice spend or break voice out from one central location, our hybrid MPLS and VPLS solutions with centralised SIP will be able to reduce costs and increase flexibility and resilience